StoneMerge at the Montana Megaliths
a retreat for lovers of wisdom-keeper stones and magical landscapes
Answer the call! Join us for our third year in a row at this unbelievably mysterious power spot of megalithic wonder. All the details for our 2019 trip will be added soon, but for now, save the dates.
- Dates: Friday – Sunday, July 12-14, 2019
- More deep journey work than ever before
- Exploration and guidance from Julie and Bill Ryder
- All meals included gluten free available
- Many more exciting details coming soon
Your Guide –
Sarah Thomas, BS, MAc, LAc, Dipl. Ac
is a licensed acupuncturist and owns Clarity Acupuncture in Asheville, North Carolina. Sarah has been steeped in stone and crystal medicine, clinically and academically, for over a decade. You can read more about her at the blog post Sarah’s Professional Bio or at the About Sarah page.
UPPER CLARITY SCHOOL OF STONE MEDICINE
We will get this ready and list it soon!
Where do I fly into? Where will I be staying? Where do we meet?
Flying into Montana – Flying in to the Helena Airport is an option but is usually more costly from the East coast than flying into the Bozeman Airport. Check both airports from your location and get the best rate. They are both about an hour away from the Inn. You should fly in on Thursday afternoon or evening to be ready to go on Friday morning. You will then rent a car and get yourself to the Inn in Helena. Once our group begins to form, later in the process, around May, we will end up being able to form optional little groups of people to share the rental cars and split the costs. More on this when you register in emails. Your flight and rental car are not included in the price of the retreat. You are free to do what you want before and after the retreat as far as travel.
What is included in the price of the retreat?
- Three full days of fun and enlightening guided adventure, ceremony, journey-work and stone communion facilitated by kind and helpful guides with lots of expertise
- All of your meals and water (besides whatever personal snacks you bring)