Enter the Cave
a shamanic progression in stone medicine
This 9-week certification course takes you on a transformative journey through 27 stones and hundreds of years of knowledge.
Caves are places of initiation and transformation. We roll away the boulder and enter on August 26th, 2019. Might you enter?
Carefully attune to this course if:
- You care about ancestors, lineages and traditions and you’ve waited for records of stone medicine rooted within them
- You know that your medicine contribution matters, even inside the bigness of a knowledge passed down for centuries
- You know it’s time to cut through the distractions and summon up who you are and what you’re here to carry. You are committed to finding the thing that draws out your power
- You choose what makes your life more holy
- You could use a guide. A candle flame just bright enough that you can see the path. You know you’ll keep walking on your own two feet
- You love to get lost for hours inside the temple of alchemy, creation and play
- You know you have a purpose – there’s been this plan for you all along. Your bones store it, and you know it’s time to actualize it
- You know it’s time to make your daily life and practice match this actualization. When you take the time, your rituals are bubbling with life
- You hear the call from the land and the stones and you are set on listening
- You keep committing to what will keep you awake. You commit because you know you have something special. And you really actually do
If this speaks to your heart, this is the stone and crystal medicine certification course for you.
Focused towards the knowledge of the Jade Purity Lineage out of ancient China, this and Temple of Stone are the only courses in which you will study the full materia medica of 27 stones from this tradition. As you practice, you will experience two things: a deep personal transformation and an embodied heart-level connection with the stones.
Dates: 9 classes – August 26th – November 4th, 2019
- Live online lectures on Monday nights 7:00pm EST – 8:15pm EST
- Video and Audio formats of content with lifetime access
- Full Materia Medica of 27 stones with several applications
- Ongoing Facebook Group with Sarah – 9 weeks of guidance, accountability and community
Over the 9-week process, we will experience three phases of awakening derived from the ancient Taoist Upper Clarity tradition – Authenticity, Mystery and Shen.
Each week in our live lecture, a step in our shamanic progression will be revealed. Highlights of three stones to work with each week will be discussed. One or more self-mastery rituals will be shared. This will be your practice of the week.
Studying with Sarah deepened my medicine with the stones, myself, my clients and my creations in the most magical and profound ways!
Don’t miss the opportunity! These are transmissions your heart’s been waiting for.
Your transformation will take place through your daily engagement with the powerful stone rituals and practices.
You will also receive recorded videos and audio files (made for cave-dwellers only) on in-depth materia medica of each of the three stones of the week. You will learn related on-the-body treatments, elixir applications, and gridwork techniques that correspond with the phases of transformation.
Through this approach you can apply what you learn to 3 valuable places – yourself, others, and the Earth. After 9 weeks of deepening practice, group intention, and powerful stone medicine, you will be transformed.
- Land deeper in your practice through weekly guidance, stone rituals, and divination work
- Feel the sovereignty of being able to merge stone medicine into all of your other work – forever
- Graduate from the course with lifetime access to materia medica videos and audios and lifetime support in a graduates only Facebook group
Materia Medica for Enter the Cave
- Rose Quartz
- Clear Quartz
- Smoky Quartz
- Green Tourmaline
- Watermelon Tourmaline
Your Instructor –
Sarah Thomas, BS, MAc, LAc, Dipl. Ac
is a licensed acupuncturist and owns Clarity Acupuncture in Asheville, North Carolina. Sarah has been steeped in stone and crystal medicine, clinically and academically, for over a decade. You can read more about her at the blog post Sarah’s Professional Bio or at the About Sarah page.
Sarah’s authenticity, her love for her students, love for the stones, and the information she shares is not found anywhere else in the world. I feel blessed to be one of her students.
One Payment Plan
Three Payments Plan
Five Payments Plan
Important Message! – Enrollment opens Monday, August 12th. A webinar will take place that evening that will explain more about the stones and the course. All webinar attendees will be given a coupon for their tuition! Enrollment will open right after that webinar.There will also be a 3-payment and 5-payment plan available.
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts August 26th, 2019 and ends 9 weeks later, in November.
Is it good for beginners? Are there any pre-reqs or orderings to consider?
Enter the Cave and Temple of Stone are sister courses. There are no pre-reqs, they can be taken at any time, in any order, and one can be taken without ever taking the other one. Both courses are appropriate for beginners and advanced practitioners. Each course takes you through deep work with 27 stones, for a 52-stone total experience if you take both courses. Only be aware that if you want to take the Stone Medicine Teacher Training Certification Course, which happens once a year, you must be a graduate of both Enter the Cave and Temple of Stone.
Are the stones provided? Where do we get them?
The stones are not provided because different students need different things. Some students may already have many of the stones. Some students may have fewer. You might want to work with a cherished piece you’re already bonded to. And, for the stones you don’t have, obtaining the pieces is part of the learning. Choosing what resonates with you is essential. A guide to obtaining qi-filled stones for this course can be found here.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to all of the videos and audios for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own. The private Enter the Cave Facebook community will end about a week after the course, and all of the cavers will be moved to the special graduates only FB community.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with the first week’s live lecture and videos of the week, you can cancel your enrollment by Sunday night (at the end of the first week). You will only be charged for the first week of content ($222) and refunded the rest of your payment!
What is the refund policy?
There will be no refunds issued for any reason after the end of the first week of class. See the answer above for more.
If I choose the payment plan, how do I get the payments to you and when?
Your first payment will be due the day you enroll, to save your seat. The following payments will be automatically drafted out of the payment source the first day of the next two to four months. If payments do not work, access to the course and materials will end. The payment plan options can NOT be paid via PayPal. Only credit or debit cards. You are required to complete your payment plans no matter what, once the refund period has ended.