Chrysocolla for Moving On
How do we move on from our past? How do we integrate our traumas and losses? What does it actually mean to “heal” from past experiences?
This class reveals one very special stone. Chrysocolla has a way of unearthing the deeper losses we have faced and helping us move on for good. Special guest and expert on essential oils, Josephine Spilka, LAc joins me in uncharted territory – an essential oil pairing with chrysocolla that will create the shift forward.
- Open enrollment – begin your learning at any time
- Lifetime access – once you enroll, you can revisit for life
- 58 minute video lecture – clear and descriptive visuals
- Over 500 students and only 5-star reviews on our previous platform!
In this class you will learn:
- how and where we store our past
- how our body’s substances and meridian systems play a role
- how chrysocolla strongly helps us heal from traumas and losses
- the perfect essential oil pairing and how to apply it with the stone
- why Chogyam Trungpa says, “The definition of bravery is not being afraid of yourself.”
Your Instructor –
Sarah Thomas, BS, MAc, LAc, DiplAc
is a licensed acupuncturist and owns Clarity Acupuncture in Asheville, North Carolina. Sarah has been steeped in stone and crystal medicine, clinically and academically, for over a decade. You can read more about her at the blog post Sarah’s Professional Bio or at the About Sarah page.
Loved this class! Heartfelt, extremely clear, and concise.
I laughed, I cried, and I laughed some more. Such powerful medicine here.
In this class, like many of Sarah’s, she shares the technical and the sublime, and it’s all part of one big magical whole.
When does the course start and finish?
Enjoy open enrollment, start anytime and move through it at your own pace.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to all of the material for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with the course simply email [email protected] Let us know why you are unhappy and we will refund your payment if it is within 30 days.
What is the refund policy?
If you are unhappy, email us within 30 days of your enrollment at [email protected] Let us know why you’re unhappy and we will issue a full refund. As long as it is within 30 days of your enrollment.